Automotive service technicians and mechanics, often called service technicians or service techs, inspect, maintain, and repair cars and light trucks. Over the next decade, job opportunities for qualified job-seekers should be very good.
• Automotive Body Repairer
• Automotive Glass Installer
• Parts Specialist
• Alternative Fuels Vehicle Tech
• Service Manager
• Tire Repairer and Changers
• Transportation Inspectors
Automotive Technology students will disassemble and rebuild engines, diagnose problems with the aid of a computer while having the opportunity to earn their PA State Inspection and Emissions Certification.
Our Automotive Technology program is NATEF (National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation) certified and meets strict industry standards.
• PA State Safety Inspection Mechanic
• PA State Emissions Inspector
• Indiana University of PA
• Ohio Technical Institute
• Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics
• Universal Technical Institute
• Wyo Tech