- Completed admission application
- $30 non-refundable application fee
- High school diploma or GED diploma
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Signed release form
- PA State Criminal History Clearance
- Contact our office for an application packet. Complete and return the applica-tion packet.
- Determine method of payment. Please see page five for options or contact our office for more information.
- Forbes will contact the student after receiving the application packet to schedule a placement test.
- After completing the placement tests and reviewing the clearances, Forbes will inform the student of his/her enrollment status. See 2015-2016 Admission Policy and Adult Students Clearances in the application packet.
- Upon approval, the student will receive notification from the Adult Training Department regarding orientation.
- Completed registration form
- Program registration fee
- Additional requirements may apply depending on the course/certification.
- Contact our office for a registration form.
- Complete and return registration form with registration fee.
- Student will be registered for the class unless otherwise notified.
Forbes Road Career and Technology Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries may be directed to the Assistant Director, Title IX Coordinator or Section 504 Coordinator at 607 Beatty Road, Monroeville, PA 15146 or 412.373.8100.